It's Only The End of the World: win tickets for the BFI London Film Festival Gala
We love a red carpet and we want you to be part of the action too! That's why we're offering you the chance to attend the London Film Festival BFI Flare Special Presentation of Xavier Dolan's It's Only the End of the World. What is more, phenomenal award-winning director Xavier Dolan (Mommy, Tom at the Farm, Laurence Anyways) is expected to attend this event and we're hugely excited.
ABOUT IT'S ONLY THE END OF THE WORLD
After 12 years of absence, a writer goes back to his hometown, planning on announcing his upcoming death to his family. As resentment soon rewrites the course of the afternoon, fits and feuds unfold, fuelled by bitterness and fear, while all attempts of empathy are sabotaged by people’s incapacity to listen, and love.
Starring Gaspard Ulliel, Léa Seydoux, Vincent Cassel, Marion Cotillard and Nathalie Baye, It's Only the End of the World is directed, adapted and edited by Xavier Dolan after Jean-Luc Lagarce's play Juste la fin du monde. It's Only the End of The World premiered in competition for the Palme d'Or at the 2016 Cannes Film Festival, where it won the Grand Prix of the Jury. It is Canada's entry for the Best Foreign Language Film category at the 89th Oscar Academy Awards.
WHERE AND WHEN
Friday 14 October 2016 21:15
Odeon Leicester Square
This screening is a BFI Flare Special Presentation at the 60th BFI London Film Festival in association with American Express, ahead of the film's release in Winter 2017 from Curzon Artificial Eye.
Taking place every March at BFI Southbank, BFI Flare: London LGBT Film Festival showcases the best in contemporary queer cinema from around the world.
Tweet us your thoughts using #ItsOnlyTheEndOfTheWorld
ENTER THE COMPETITION
For a chance to win, simply fill in your details in this form
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The prize is a pair of tickets for the BFI Flare Special Presentation screening of It's Only the End of the World on Friday 14 October 2016 21:15 at Odeon Leicester Square only
- The prize has no cash value, it is non-transferable and non-refundable
- The prize cannot be exchanged for another screening
- Open to residents of UK mainland only
- Prize draw is only open to those aged 18 or over
- Closing date for free prize draw is Wednesday 12 October 2016. Winner will be contacted on Thursday 13 October and will need to confirm acceptance of the prize or forfeit to the runner-up
- To enter, participants must enter their details on this form
- By entering this competition, participants agree to be contacted by Curzon Cinemas
- One winner will be picked at random by Curzon Cinemas
- In the event that any prizes become unavailable, it may be replaced by one of equal or greater value
- One entry per household
- Promoters’ decision is final and in the event of dispute, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize draw is not open to employees of Artificial Eye, Curzon Cinemas or their agencies.
- By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms and conditions by the winner may result in the forfeiture of the prize