Simply buy your tickets to see Wiener-Dog at Curzon Cinemas online, over the phone or in person and then request your Herman ze German voucher from cinema staff. Then head over to participating Herman ze German restaurants (Charlotte St and Old Compton St) to enjoy your wurst. Woof!
In this deliciously melancholy offbeat indie comedy, iconic director Todd Solondz resurrects Dawn Wiener, the awkward lead from his 1995 breakout hit Welcome To The Dollhouse, to deliver one of his funniest films to date. Here played beautifully by Greta Gerwig, Dawn appears in just one of four interlinked stories of American life that connect an affluent suburban family, a frustrated screenwriting teacher, an elderly depressive and Dawn herself. A bracingly funny, often moving film, Wiener-Dog sees Solondz tackle typically bold and tricky themes with caustic wit and shrewd observation – and better yet, he does so with the generosity and optimism to ultimately let the dog steal the show.
Terms & Conditions
- Offer is valid in conjunction with the purchase of a film ticket to see Wiener-Dog only at participating Curzon Cinemas. We regreat that tickets for other films and/or cinemas are not valid
- Offer is 2-for-1 hot dogs at participating Herman ze German resturants
- Customers can redeem the offer at Herman Ze German Charlotte Street (43 Charlotte Street, London, W1T 1RS) and Herman Ze German Soho (33 Old Compton St, Soho, London, W1D 5JU) only
- Voucher is available to collect from any Curzon cinemas screening Wiener-Dog (Bloomsbury, Victoria, Soho, Richmond, Wimbledon)
- Offer is valid for any wurst in a roll; the customer can add toppings
- The free hot dog must come to the value of the original hot dog purchase or less
- Customers cannot add more toppings or change the free dog to a special
- One offer per film ticket only
- Offer is valid until 22 August
- Complimentary tickets are not eligible to receive a voucher
With thanks to Picturehouse Entertainment and Herman ze German.