20th Century Women competition: win a camera and the film soundtrack on vinyl
20th Century Women tells the story of three remarkable women, each from a different era of the 20th century, coming together to help teach a teenage boy about life and love, sex and freedom, men and women. Set in Santa Barbara in the summer of 1979, filled with punk-rock verve, 20th Century Women takes a humorous and heartfelt look at how we figure out who we are.
Written and directed by acclaimed writer and director Mike Mills (Beginners, Thumbsucker), and starring 4-time Academy Award® Nominee Annette Bening (The Kids Are All Right, American Beauty), Greta Gerwig (Frances Ha, Greenberg) and Elle Fanning (Maleficent, Super 8), 20th Century Women comes to our cinemas from Friday 10 February, with a special preview + Q&A with Annette Bening on Friday 3 February at Curzon Chelsea.
To celebrate the release of this delightful film we have teamed up with eOneUK for a competition to help you win a very special prize that includes:
A copy of the film's soundtrack on vinyl
for a chance to win, simply tell us:
Who is your favourite 20th century woman and why?
Tweet your answer to @CurzonCinemas using #20thCenturyWomen, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with '20th Century Women' in the subject line.
One winner will be chosen at random from all entries on Monday 13 February and contacted via the method of entry. Good luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Open to residents of UK mainland only.
2. Prize draw is only open to those aged 18 or over.
3. Closing date for free prize draw is Sunday 12 February 2017.
4. To enter, participants must tweet the answer to @CurzonCinemas or email email@example.com
5. One winner will be picked at random by Curzon Cinemas.
6. Those who tweet a review are giving their consent to having their Twitter handle and review printed on a digital social card which may be shared online.
7. If the prize is not claimed within 7 days, another winner will be drawn and the original winner forfeits the prize.
8. The winner prize packages includes Nikon camera and a copy of the film soundtrack on vinyl record.
9. In the event that any prizes become unavailable, it may be replaced by one of equal or greater value.
10. One entry per household.
11. There is no cash alternative.
12. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
13. Promoters’ decision is final and in the event of dispute, no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Prize draw is not open to employees of Artificial Eye, Curzon Cinemas or their agencies.
15. By taking part in the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms and conditions by the winner may result in the forfeiture of the prize.
16. The prizes are sent by eOneUK. Curzon Cinemas accept no responsibility in delivery of the prize.
With thanks to eOneUK.