To celebrate the release of VICEROY’S HOUSE this Friday, we’re offering you the chance to win a fantastic meal for two at Cinnamon Bazaar, the latest restaurant by acclaimed chef Vivek Singh. And that’s not all. If you show your Curzon Cinemas Viceroy’s House cinema ticket at any of the restaurants or bars from The Cinnamon Collection, you will receive a complimentary Cinnamon Bellini!
Hugh Bonneville and Gillian Anderson star as Lord and Lady Mountbatten alongside Manish Dayal, Huma Qureshi and Michael Gambon in Gurinder Chadha’s sumptuous historical drama that tells the incredible true story of the final months of British rule in India. Charged with handing India back to its people, the Mountbattens lived upstairs at Viceroy’s House, where the political elite wrangled over the birth of independent India. Downstairs, among the 500 Hindu, Muslim and Sikh servants, the social impact of this divide is reflected through the eyes of a pair of young lovers whose sweeping romance is forbidden.
Cinnamon Bazaar is the latest restaurant by Chef Vivek Singh, one of the most recognisable figures of Indian cuisine in the UK. Singh’s latest venture serves modern inventive Indian cuisine alongside innovative cocktails created in collaboration with award-winning Mr Lyan, right in the heart of London’s Covent Garden.
Cinnamon Bazaar is inspired by bazaars in antiquity and in the modern day, which can be seen in the unique and vibrant interior which features a stylish dining area and a glamorous bar.
Please see here for more information.
VICEROY'S HOUSE COMPETITION
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU TO ALL WHO ENTERED!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Prize Includes: Dinnner for 2 at Cinnamon Bazaar. Starting with Mr Lyan cocktails on arrival followed by a 4 course dinner – including a ‘chaat’ course – Cinnamon Bazaar’s extraordinary street food. Selected wines and Champagne to accompany the meal (non-alcoholic alternatives available) .
- Competition closes on Monday 13 March 2017
- Open to UK residents only
- Prize draw is only open to those aged 18 or over
- One winner will be picked at random by Curzon Cinemas
- If the prize is not claimed within 7 days, another winner will be drawn and the original winner forfeits the prize
- One entry per household
- There is no cash alternative. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable
- Promoters’ decision is final and in the event of dispute, no correspondence will be entered into
- Prize draw is not open to employees of Pathe, Cinnamon Club, Artificial Eye, Curzon Cinemas or their agencies
- Entrants have to guess the correct answer and submit valid information to be eligible for the prize draw
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be contacted by Curzon Cinemas about future promotions and competition, and to subscribe to the Curzon Cinemas e-mail newsletter. They may unsubscribe at any point. Curzon Cinemas do not share data with third parties.
- By taking part in the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms and conditions by the winner may result in the forfeiture of the prize
Cinnamon Bellini Offer T&Cs:
- One Cinnamon Bellini per person, per Curzon Cinemas Viceroy’s House cinema ticket
- Cinema ticket must be shown to the bar tender
- Ticket only to be used once and with an additional minimum spend of £10
- Offer available from March 3rd until March 31st 2017
- No cash alternative
- Manager reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time
- Valid at any Cinnamon Collection bar or restaurant. The Cinnamon Collection includes: The Cinnamon Club (Westminster), Cinnamon Kitchen & Anise Bar (Liverpool Street), Cinnamon Soho (Carnaby Street), Cinnamon Bazaar (Covent Garden)