Win a year of books with The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Based on the bestselling novel by Annie Barrows and Mary Ann Shaffer, The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society is a celebration of the power of books to lift us out of even the toughest of experiences. To celebrate its release we have teamed up with StudioCanal UK to bring you an exclusive competition to win a fantastic one-year subscription to Foyles' A Year of Books, plus a bundle of DVDs and a copy of the book that inspired the film.
In this charming new film from acclaimed director Mike Newell (Four Weddings and A Funeral) and the producers of The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, Lily James plays free-spirited writer Juliet Ashton, who forms a life-changing bond with the eccentric Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, when she decides to write about the book club they formed during the occupation of Guernsey in WWII. Featuring an all-star cast - including Michiel Huisman, Tom Courtenay, Penelope Wilton, Matthew Goode, Katherine Parkinson and Jessica Brown Findlay – The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society is a compelling romantic drama with an intriguing mystery at its heart.
A one-year subscription to Foyles' A Year of Books (Paperback Fiction package)
- A copy of The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society novel by Annie Barrows and Mary Ann Shaffer (film edition tie-in paperback)
- A DVD bundle including The Sense of An Ending, Swallows and Amazons, and The Imitation Game
HOW TO ENTER
This competition is now closed and the winner has been contacted. Thanks to all who entered!
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society is out in cinemas on Friday 20 April.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Open to residents of UK mainland only.
2. Prize draw is only open to those aged 18 or over.
3. Closing date for free prize draw is Monday 30 April 2018 at midnight.
4. To enter, participants must enter their details and indicate the correct answer to the competition question.
5. One winner will be picked at random by Curzon Cinemas.
6. If the prize is not claimed within 3 days of Curzon contacting the winner, another winner will be drawn and the original winner forfeits the prize.
7. The winner prize packages includes a one year subscription to Foyle's A Year in books - paperback fiction only; a paperback copy of The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society film tie-in edition; 3 x DVDs from StudioCanal as indicated.
8. In the event that any prizes become unavailable, it may be replaced by one of equal or greater value.
9. One entry per household.
10. There is no cash alternative.
11. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
12. Promoters’ decision is final and in the event of dispute, no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Prize draw is not open to employees of Artificial Eye, Currzon Cinemas, StudioCanal or their agencies.
14. By taking part in the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms and conditions by the winner may result in the forfeiture of the prize.