Competition: See Cinderella and win tickets for the legendary production of Matthew Bourne's Swan Lake at Sadler's Wells
MATTHEW BOURNE'S CINDERELLA PLUS Q&A AT CURZON SOHO
Celebrated choreographer Sir Matthew Bourne OBE joins us at Curzon Soho for a Q&A following a presentation of his award-winning production of Cinderella, recorded at London's Sadler's Wells in 2017.
Matthew Bourne’s Cinderella is a thrilling and evocative love story set in London during the Second World War. The internationally acclaimed choreographer’s interpretation of the classic fairy tale has, at its heart, a true war-time romance. A chance meeting results in a magical night for Cinderella and her dashing young RAF pilot, together just long enough to fall in love before being parted by the horrors of the Blitz.
COMPETITION: WIN TWO TICKETS TO SEE THE LEGENDARY PRODUCTION OF MATTHEW BOURNE’S SWAN LAKE LIVE ON STAGE THIS CHRISTMAS AT SADLER’S WELLS THEATRE
To celebrate this very special event we have teamed up with Event Cinema distributor More2Screen to give you the chance to win two tickets to see Matthew Bourne’s Swan Lake which is returning to London's Sadler’s Wells Theatre in December.
For a chance to win simply book tickets to watch Matthew Bourne’s Cinderella plus the special Matthew Bourne Q&A Event at Curzon Soho on 15 May and enter your details and booking reference below.
The competition closes on Tuesday 15 May at midnight. We will notify the winner the next day.
Matthew Bourne's Cinderella screens at Curzon Soho with a live Q&A which will be broadcast to Curzon Victoria, Curzon Oxford and Curzon Ripon on Tuesday 15 May 2018.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Prize is two tickets to Matthew Bourne’s Swan Lake at Sadler’s Wells Theatre, London
- Tickets are subject to availability
- Tickets must be collected from the box office and will not be sent
- No transport costs are covered
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for their monetary value or other Curzon Cinemas or Sadler’s Wells Theatre products or events
- All customers who purchase tickets to watch Matthew Bourne’s Cinderella at Curzon Soho on 15 May 2018 will be eligible to enter the competition
- Winners will be selected at random from all entries received
- The competition is not open to Sadler’s Wells Theatre or Curzon employees
- The competition closes on Tuesday 15 May 2018 at 23:59
- Tickets are valid for a performance between 2 – 27 January 2019, excluding all Saturday performances
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be provided
- The winners will be contacted after the competition closes by Curzon Cinemas or by their appointed representatives.
- If the winner does not claim their prize within 7 days of being notified, then their prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected
- Curzon’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Curzon reserve the right to alter and/or cancel the competition without any prior warning
- All personal data submitted with consent will be kept by Curzon for the purpose of sending out the prize
- The competition is open to UK entrants aged 18 and over