CURZON MEMBERS GIVEAWAY: WIN TICKETS TO SEE MOOD MUSIC AT THE OLD VIC
We have teamed up with The Old Vic theatre to give Curzon Members the chance to win tickets to timely new play Mood Music, about power, passion and the price of creativity. Mood Music is written by Joe Penhall (Sunny Afternoon, Blue/Orange) and directed by Roger Michell (Notting Hill, Enduring Love).
Enter our members' competition using the entry form on this page.
MUSIC IS MEDICATION.
Behind its seductive and glamourous veneer, the music industry has a dark side. Whether it’s bitter legal battles fought by the likes of George Michael, Kesha and Tulisa, or the lost lives of Amy Winehouse and Chris Cornell, the price of fame and success can be brutal.
‘The music industry isn’t about healing heartbreak and vulnerability. It’s about selling it.’
In a top London recording studio, Cat, a young songwriter, her producer Bernard, their lawyers and psychotherapists go to battle over who owns a hit song. Amidst a gathering storm of bitter complaints and recriminations Cat and Bernard inflict a devastating toll on each other.
‘Music is medication. The elixir of life. It’s for injecting into the blood stream to take away the pain…to promote euphoria…to adrenalise us and give us courage and empathy.’
Mood Music is a timely new play about power, passion and the price of creativity, written by Joe Penhall (Sunny Afternoon, Blue/Orange) and directed by Roger Michell (Notting Hill, Enduring Love).
Mood Music plays at the Old Vic until 16 June.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR CURZON MEMBERS!
£10 tickets for preview performances of Mood Music.
Valid for performances from 27 April - 7 May (excluding 2 May).
Use the promocode CURZON through The Old Vic's website.
Want to find out more? Read the Old Vic's blog post Nine Things You Should Know About Mood Music or watch the cast's music quiz:
ENTER THE GIVEAWAY
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
To celebrate this new play from acclaimed writer Joe Penhall (Sunny Afternoon, Blue/Orange) we are giving Curzon Members the chance to win a pair of tickets to Mood Music, plus a programme and interval drinks for this show at the Old Vic. Valid on performances until 31 May, subject to availability.
One lucky winner will be selected at random from the entries submitted. This competition closes on Thursday 10 May at 12noon. We will notify winners the following day.
To enter this giveaway, simply fill in the form below with your Curzon membership details and answer the competition question. Good luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Prize is two tickets to Mood Music at The Old Vic theatre, two copies of the programme and two interval drinks.
- Tickets available for performances until 31 May 2018. Tickets are subject to availability, non-transferable, and no cash alternative with be offered. Tickets must be collected from the box office and will not be sent. No transport costs are covered.
- Interval drinks include a glass of house wine, bottled beer or a soft drink.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for their monetary value or other Curzon Cinemas or The Old Vic products or events.
- Winners will be selected at random from all entries received.
- The competition is not open to Old Vic or Curzon employees.
- The competition closes on Thursday 10 May at 12:00.
- The winners will be contacted after the competition closes by Curzon Cinemas or by their appointed representatives.
- If the winner does not claim their prize within 5 days of being notified, then their prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected.
- Curzon’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Curzon reserve the right to alter and/or cancel the competition without any prior warning.
- All personal data submitted with consent will be kept by Curzon for the purpose of sending out the prize.
- The competition is open to UK entrants aged 18 and over.