Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri is a darkly comedic drama from Academy Award® winner Martin McDonagh (In Bruges).
After months have passed without a culprit in her daughter’s murder case, Mildred Hayes (Academy Award® winner Frances McDormand) makes a bold move, commissioning three signs leading into her town with a controversial message directed at William Willoughby (Academy Award® nominee Woody Harrelson), the town's revered chief of police. When his second-in-command Officer Dixon (Sam Rockwell), an immature mother’s boy with a penchant for violence, gets involved, the battle between Mildred and Ebbing's law enforcement is only exacerbated.
CURZON MEMBERS GIVEAWAY
Curzon members have a chance to win one of 5 pairs of tickets to an exclusive special event, featuring a screening of the film followed by a Q&A with writer/director Martin McDonagh.
The event takes place at Curzon Soho at 6.15pm Wednesday 6 December.
THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED
Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri is on general release from Friday 12 January 2018.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Prize is 5x two tickets to Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri
- No transport costs are covered
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for their monetary value or other Curzon Cinemas products or events
- Winners will be selected at random from all entries received
- The competition is not open to Curzon employees
- The competition closes on Tuesday 5 December at 1:00pm
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be provided
- The winners will be contacted after the competition closes by Curzon Cinemas or by their appointed representatives.
- Curzon’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Curzon reserve the right to alter and/or cancel the competition without any prior warning
- All personal data submitted with consent will be kept by Curzon for the purpose of notifying the winners
- The competition is open to UK entrants aged 18 and over