You long to see more of the world. You dream of having new adventures. You yearn to be inspired. Are you ready to explore a world of cinema?
At Curzon Bloomsbury you can enjoy Voyager, a new £10 cinema ticket for under 30s. We're inviting a generation of free spirits, culture clashers, poets and dreamers to discover new films and filmmakers from all over the world at our Home of World Cinema.
So, whether you are a fantasist or realist, escapist or activist - be curious. Be a Voyager.
PREVIOUSLY ON VOYAGER
HOW TO BOOK VOYAGER TICKETS ON CURZONCINEMAS.COM
Voyager tickets are available for selected films in the Renoir screen for evening shows Monday-Friday (after 5pm) and all shows Saturday-Sunday.
The allocation is limited and offered on a first come, first served basis. Booking is highly recommended.
- On CurzonCinemas.com click "cinemas", then click "Book Tickets" button under Bloomsbury.
- Find the relevant film and select the show you would like to book for.
- Valid shows in the Renoir screen are marked 'Premium Screen'
- Click "select tickets" then look for "Voyager".
- Click on the little arrow next to the price and select the number of tickets.
- Proceed to payment and that's a bingo!
If you book online you can go straight to the screen and show your online ticket + proof of age on the door.
You can also book over the phone on 0330 500 1331 or in person at Curzon Bloomsbury.
Follow us on social media for more #CurzonVoyager
Curzon Bloomsbury is an iconic cinema located in the Brunswick, one of London's most spectacular Brutalist complexes. Our Home of World Cinema is housed in an architecturally impressive concrete building, with state-of-the-art interior design and the best available cinema technology.
Voyager tickets offer you the chance to watch films in Curzon Bloomsbury's largest screen (named Renoir after the masterful director of La grande illusion and La règle du jeu, who once gave his name to the whole cinema), one of a handful of screens in London equipped with Dolby Atmos for a multidimensional sound experience.
- Voyager tickets are priced at £10. Standard Curzon booking fees (for online and telephone bookings) apply. There are no booking fees for tickets purchased in person.
- Voyager tickets for under-30s are sold on condition of eligibility
- You must be 30 years old or under to buy these tickets. Proof of ID will be required to gain admission. All ticket holders must qualify and have appropriate photographic ID
- BBFC certification rules apply as normal
- Curzon Cinemas staff reserve the right to refuse admission
- Voyager tickets are offered on a first come, first served basis
- Voyager tickets are available in the Renoir screen for participating films only
- Voyager tickets are valid during Peak Time, i.e.: after 5pm Monday-Friday and all day Saturday-Sunday
- This promotion is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Membership discounts do not apply
- Seats are allocated and may not be exchanged or refunded
- Voyager tickets are non transferrable